“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Whats been goin on with my lately...

Well I am off again today to the dentist, this is my third consecutive visit and my last one for a while, hopefully. I am getting a root canal today (Yay, fun, not!) The tooth that they are fixing today is in throbbing pain, they gave me T3's I had to take about 3 last night, cause the pain was excruciating. They also gave me antibiotic's which help heal the infection my tooth, but at the same time completely wipes out your immune system. Well I am happy that today is my last day. I really dis like goin EVERYDAY!  But it's for my own good. I will no longer be in pain. Also I dont have anybody but myself to blame. I have to be realistic & honest. Anyways enough about that.

I applied to a program at SFU Surrey Campus, the program is called Aboriginal University Pre Program and it starts in January and the fee is $1485.00 so I really really hope I get in I dont see any reason why I wouldn't I am the perfect candidate. I have confidence in myself that I will get in and begin a new journey in education, and over come my fear of going back to school.

Hmm what else have I been up to? I have borrowed a whole bunch of books from the local library on blogging, and creating web pages & HTML. So I will be learning more about blogging. Really happy about that. Other than that I have almost completed my Xmas shopping and pretty happy about that too. So yeah thats about it for now stay tuned and I will ttut (TalkToYouThen)     

No comments:

Post a Comment