“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

YEAR 1: WEEK 1: D1


Well the time has come for me to blog once more about school. Today is my first day back, this is the pre-post, don’t worry there will be a post-post? I have Photography class today its only 50 minutes and it is in the auditorium at my school. I have classes at 4 different campuses thank god for the U-Pass.

The majority of my anxiety has ceased, to tell you the truth I just want to get in there and get on with it, waiting and wondering is not my style and it makes me impatient.


Got my DSLR camera ready to see what this class is all about :) Talk to you after 4:05pm.

9:00pm:

Well that was a bust, not really what I was expecting though I should have not put any expectations on it at all. I felt stupid, I had no idea what the hell was going on. Its hard to understand my instructor. This is a 200 level course and I am only in year one. I just feel overwhelmed. I much prefer to be given work to do from a book, like read this chapter by next class kinda deal.

Well I am tired and going to bed. I have had a long day.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment