“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WEEK EIGHT: Day 3

Did not have that great of a morning, and an ok afternoon. I really don’t like stressing out it takes away years of your life and give you wrinkles. I never get that sense of relief, like the load has been lifted. You know when you drink and you get that feeling, it’s quick and it rushes over you in an instant.

I don’t know how to get that? I still think about using substances to chill me out, but it’s just my sick brain telling me that I want something that’s not good for me, and it just the way my brain works. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna go out and get wasted or loaded. But I am human like the rest.

Anyways I am tired. Don’t got much else to say. Good Night All –XOXO VanCityGirl83

No comments:

Post a Comment