“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

WEEK THREE: Day 5

Alright so week three has drawn to an end it has been a great one. Classes and assignments are picking up at a steady pace. I have finally adapted to the schedule. This morning we had Learning Strategies and after yet another long lunch break we had our math tutor come in.

I’m sorry to have to do this to you again, but unfortunately I am going to keep this blog post pretty short. Its been a long day as I have been up since 6am without a nap, so needless to say I am pretty tired right now and its about 45 minutes to twelve.

Believe me it feels weird to not go into the complete details of my whole day. That’s the part that I enjoy the most. Well that’s it for today guys. Catch ya on Monday, who knows we will see if I feel like blogging over the weekend, ya never know. Night sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite! (Eww gross lol)    

No comments:

Post a Comment