“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

WEEK THREE: Day 4

Was a slightly difficult morning, not in regards to classes or outside issues. It was of my own making; I stayed up till 2am talking on the phone with a friend. It was great talking with her, but boy did I sure pay for it today. I was pretty tired this morning and really wanted to call in sick, but I am a grown up now and I have to deal with the consequences of my actions. I didn’t call in sick, but it was hard to keep my concentration.

Thank goodness we were all going at our own pace. I did manage to get through class. But at the end of the day I was feeling pretty hag rid and my eyes had huge bags underneath them. I took a nap and when I woke up felt like crap.

I really have to be careful and watch my actions. I have lots going on and I need to look after myself and that includes getting a good night sleep. (Nine hours or more)

So with that said I am going to keep this post pretty short. Today we had F.A.N X99 (Math) it was pretty laid back I am starting to feel more confident as each class goes by. The tremendous fear is slowly dissipating. What a miracle.

On Thursdays we have a pretty long lunch break almost 2 hours. So a fellow classmate and me went out for lunch. We still had lots of time when we got back.

After lunch we had F.A.L (English/Literacy) my favorite class. Usually I would go into great detail of what we covered but I want to be in bed before 11pm its quarter to right now.

Sorry for being so abrupt, with this post. I hope you all have a great nights sleep and a great day tomorrow. TTYT

No comments:

Post a Comment