“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Canada Day long weekend

So it's been a couple of days since I have posted anything, and its for a good reason. Partially because I have been hiding out from the world. You may be asking why? Well it's a couple of factors. A) A friend passed away and it was her memorial on the Saturday that has just passed. B) I am not usually in town for this week, I am usually in Terrace B.C camping,relaxing, and enjoying live music. I rely on this trip for my sanity, I love the drive up, and I have a good friend there to whom I have not talked to nor heard from since xmas last year. I am super worried about them, trying to keep my faith/hope but have been doing that ever since I met them 2 years ago!
C)  Had my second last dinner with my girlfriend who has moved to a different province. So yeah thats why I have been keeping a low profile. People seem to say two things to me a lot: 1) That no matter how much time has gone by whenever we reconnect it's like we pick up where we left off 2) That I'm a pretty chill person. I think I have always been this way. I have also been working on a new piece of writing. It started with me wanting to talk about my life and the good times that I have had, and when I was reminiscing about them, I had remembered something pretty cool! But you'll have to stay tuned to find out what it is. Don't worry I will be posting it up here! Oh and I also watched Sucker Punch & Transformer's 3 both good movies

No comments:

Post a Comment