“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a day

Woke up around 12pm, got ready for the day.
Got on the sky train to Waterfront went to check out a specialty shop on W.Hastings
Strolled around the area for a bit, saw what they did with the old Woolworth building, pretty cool if you ask me.
Went through gas town and ate at Old Spaghetti factory for lunch (SO FULL)
After I went and checked out another place on Powell St. (The Dugout-Eww smelt like pee GROSS, defiantly not my kinda place)
Later on hit up the sea bus and went over to Lonsdale Quay, did lots of window shopping, got a new purse (YAY) :P
Now I am home settling in for the night
Hopefully gonna see my gal tomorrow hit up a meeting.
Well may be back later but I cant promise anything...ttul Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment