“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday bloody Monday :)

Well it's the beginning of the week and I had a wonderful weekend.
Went to a meeting on Sunday in New West, then back to my girlfriends house for coffee and caught the last sky-train home (12:38am)
Came home and ate some tim bits and watched "Game Of Thrones" anybody else watch that show?
Right now I'm chillin at home watching "ABDC(Season of the superstars) this episode features Nicki Minaj.
Im pretty excited I know of her but not really her music, I know shes totally blow up since hitting the scene, so looking forward to hearing her music (I LOVE the dance crew: I aM mE)
Other than that, probably going out to Mid-Vally to see a friend take her 8 year cake, should be good! ttul 

No comments:

Post a Comment