“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's not my season (aka Summer)

Its official I hate this weather.Warm,Hot weather makes me BITCHY and want to kill ppl (harsh I know,but true none the less)
But as you come to get to know me better via my blog, you'll learn that I am not normal by any standards.
I hate the sun (with the exception to the following: It is a mixture of: Sun, cloud, a cool breeze. That I can handle, but barely)
I have also come to the conclusion that I was a vampire in my previous life!
I am sleeping with the windows wide open, no heat on. AND I AM STILL WARM at night! FML seriously.
So now begins the time where I must take cool/cold baths in order maintain my sanity,after all that's whats on the line here.
I spent half the day cleaning (doing the:garbage,sweeping, mopping,empty cat's litter,dishes,vacuum)
Great fun to be had by all (note the sarcasm)
Anyways I'm all done cooled down, it's all good now.
I am gonna veg out and eat candy and watch movies baby.
So peace out ttul  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment