“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

WEEK TWELVE: Day 1

Today was good, bit slow and my brain was completely sluggish but what can you do? We had Math first block & Lit.Tutorial second block. I stayed for both. It was good to be able to speak properly and not have to worry too much about my mouth. Though second block I got a sudden surge of pain in my mouth, just enough to remind me that HEY! You have a big whole in your mouth be careful. I have to carry around a mini cup and a syringe to flush my mouth out every time I eat, or else I will get an infection. I did a lot of work today, so I feel productive. I got some clarification from my English tutor on the structure of my essay, feel a lil more confident, but still not 100%. All you can do is be open to suggestions and try not to take things so personally two things that are really hard for me to do!! LOL Other than that I have been home since about 3:40-3:50pm and working on my essays. Still got some stuff to do so wish me luck I’m gonna need it! Have a good sleep and I will see you tomorrow!