“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF

So I have nothing but blogging on  my mind these days.
Not to mention that I always hear Lady Gaga's songs/lyric's in my head.
I have been listening to her new album "Born This Way" NON STOP! I'm so addicted.
This bloggin stuff is new to me but I think that I am doing pretty good with it.
Think today I'm gonna get my place ready (show room ready..lol) and take out my Cannon Rebel camera and take pic's of my building and apartment.
I take picture's of every place that I have lived (hmm I should turn that into a page!!?)
Hmm blogging & Lady Gaga could I ask for more, I think not.
Also I am waiting around for the god damn telus cable guy AGAIN! I'm growing short in patience with these guy's...can I beat him up? Well it's not his fault that Telus is CRAP! You pay through the nose to get the channels you want and in the end it still doesn't work! Like seriously, really!!? FML
On a different note, I am no longer going up north this year, which blows. I love getting out of town, the drive is amazing and I always meet new people along the way. AND I am no longer going to California, could anything else go wrong! (I know poor me poor me)
That's OK guess it just mean's that better things are in store for me and they aren't in California or Terrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment