“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB

NOTE: I just watched a documentary called "The Cove" for those of you living on the moon it was realest in 2009 and its about the MASS inhumane slaughter of Dolphins in Japan.


I am appalled by the human race
Look at what we are doing to this planet
Destroying everything we touch 
Depleting every single natural resource
Corruption
Racism
War
Colonization
Nuclear weapons
Biological warfare 
Fossil fuels
Humanity is full of addiction
It makes me sick to my stomach
I know it’s focusing on the negative but someone’s got to do it!
None of the issues above are creating happiness yet all of us just stand by and do nothing. If we can’t even stop the Mass killing of Dolphins in Japan than how are we going to resolve the bigger issues!  

No comments:

Post a Comment