“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sick & tired of being sick & tired!

So I have come to the conclusion that:
-I'm sick of dead end jobs, retail jobs, customer service, telemarketing whatever!
So I am going to put SCHOOL at the TOP of my PRIORITIES!
I want a career, somewhere I can grow with in a company, that also reflect my choice of lifestyle
I want to go back to school, I want to be able to live according to MY STANDARDS (which may I ad are very high)
I dont want to depend on anybody, I want to live in a beautiful, luxurious high-rise, with a beautiful view, and rich furniture & textiles.

This is the lifestyle that I have always wanted for myself, and it is only me that is standing in my own way of success.
I no longer want to be in the grips of fear, I have my head on straight so there is no logical reason why I cant do this.
So I have put my name down for the next info session, I am going to do my homework and find out what I need to do and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment