“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, June 13, 2011

Like any other day

Not really a big fan of Monday's
Had a good weekend, pretty laid back.
Watched a movie on Friday (Xmen: First Class, which is a prequel)
Awesome movie, love any movie based on a comic book.
Saturday I went to Coquitlam and got my hair highlighted!
For only $60!!
Love love love my hair.
Sunday went to Burnaby to visit a friend had blueberry pancakes and pink lemonade
Went to bed at dawn and up at 2:30pm :)

Talked with a really good friend and now just watching "Die Hard"
It's the final game today for the Canuck's today hope they win, but not goin to hold my breath.
I guess the reason why it's not that big of a deal to me is...It has only taken them 4 decades to get here! Which if you ask me is kinda pathetic.
But hey everyone needs a decent excusse to drink, and hockey is a great one. I should know :)
Then there are the die hard fans who stay on the band wagon through thick n thin, I just aint one of'em.
Come to think bout it I dont really like hockey..lol TTUL

No comments:

Post a Comment