“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Saturday, January 07, 2012

WEEK ONE: Day 3


Today was a good day. We got our schedules for next week. On Monday we start Foundations of Quantitive Reasoning. I am super looking forward to getting our textbooks (which was covered by my tuition)

First off we did a series of tests to learn about what side of our brains we use. There was a series of 4 tests. First of which there were 28 questions you get to choices A or B. At the end there are three parts to scoring:

-Fist you see how many A’s and how many B’s you have, you transfer your answers to the scoring grid.
-At the end of the columns you have two scores (ex: 0/7, 2/5, 1/7, 5/2)
-The last part of the scoring is to once again transfer your answers. The last section has four bars where you would circle your two scores on the scale and then fill in the space between the two answers

You know I was going to tell you about the other three tests. It’s a lot of information that doesn’t make any sense unless you see it for yourself. LOL :P

I learnt a lot about my classmates and myself. Today went at a steady pace. Honestly I can say that I am ready to begin my studies.

Well that’s it for today. I am going to rest and relax this weekend. Perhaps see some of my family it would be nice. TTUT

No comments:

Post a Comment