“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

CHAPTER 3 (still in progress)


So we have been working up to the good stuff. Well least what I can remember? The hard part is goin into exact detail. I am going off memories from high school, which was a long time ago, but I have always wanted to write about it. So here we go. These stories will be in non linear format.

One story that immediately pops into my head was this time I lived in a kind of a group home in White Rock located on King George highway, It was a co-ed facility, and me and this girl Emily lived downstairs. I remember I came back post-curfew drunk as a skunk (this is grade 8 or 9) and someone had given me some mushrooms (OH YEAH...lol) They were dried and in a clear baggy, so I went into Emily’s room (gowd that sounds really creepy) I woke her up and on our school binder I split the shrooms into two piles, and down the hatch. Some time went by and next thing we were laughing and trippin out like no other. We decided to go to my room ya know to change up the scenery and my room was full of all sorts of trippy shit! In the main light fixture I had a red light bulb instead of a regular one. OMG and I had like all sort of trippy toys, you know the store Spence, ok straight up confession, I stole SO MUCH SHIT from that store, mostly glow in the dark stuff, I was even able to pocket 2 black lights, don’t know how the fuck I did that. So my room was all decked out in glow in the dark stuff on all four walls and the ceiling. Me and Emily decided to write a letter while we were high, we thought it would be funny to read the next day and it would document how fucked up we were the night before! So I grabbed a lined piece of paper and wrote the first sentence folded it over so you could not read what it said, then Emily wrote a sentence and you get the picture right?! Well let’s hope so lol. I would LOVE to tell you what it said word for word, but unfortunate I’m gonna have to leave you hanging literally cause that’s all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment