“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WEEK THIRTEEN: Day 3

Today we had our final exam for FNST101 I started studying Tuesday night. I feel confident after I wrote my test, super confident actually. I have had a long day so sorry to cut it short but I am goin to bed.  Talk to you guys tomorrow, we have FAN & FAL tomorrow L Blah blah blah…. –XOXO VanCityGirl83
~~~~~~------******~~~~~~------******~~~~~~------******~~~~~~-----


My day continued...


Well yesterday was a great day, it started off a little uneasy, I was nervous about our final exam! I had wrote out all of our possible exam questions. Man let me tell you there was a lot and it was intimidating to say the least, although we had all the answers to every question, it was hard to tell which ones would be on the exam. I went over and over the flashcards all night till about 1am, and then called it a night. School came faster than ever, I had a full day ahead of me thought our instructor was gracious enough to give us the first block to study of which I fully utilized. Well the time was upon us lunch had passed us. It was time for business. I was starting to feel less anxious as it came upon the moment to write our essay. I used my flashcards and was confident in my ability. We were given instructions, there were 10 questions to pick from of which we only had to pick 5. So I scanned though them to see which ones I could answer. Fortunately I was able to answer 5 of them right off the bat. So I wrote down the answers while they where still fresh in my head. After that I constructed my full written out answers and the rest is history. I have never felt so good after a test. I also got another assignment back from a different class. I got 24/25!!! an A+!!! After I went home and celebrated with my best friend. Who asked If I could meet in the lobby, they were going to pick me up in 20 minutes. So 20 minutes later I went down to the lobby and immediately started yelling and screaming. I had noticed a significant difference in the appearance of his car. There were pimp azz new rimz on it!!! Such a surprise. I took myself and my Jay out for dinner, we went to Mucho Burrito (my fav.) We went to North Van via Lions Gate Bridge, we headed down to Lonsdale Quay. Went to this place in the Quay that sold 'Beavertails' omg there so good. I took a couple of pictures, ya know to savour the moment twas a good day. Of course when ever I have an extremely great day like this its followed by a extremely crappy day... Well have a good one :D -XOXO VanCityGirl83