“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WEEK THIRTEEN: Day 2

Did not attend class due to major studying for final exam for FNST101 tomorrow.


Hmm today was on ok day. I am starting to loose patience with certain aspects of school. I am no longer enjoying class but wanting to get it done and over with. Sorry its the truth and its how I feel. I am sick and tired of spending every waking moment studying. I am always tired. 

I understand that there has been some concern with my attendance.  However due to this fact I have never not handed something in on time, nor do I plan too, and me missing class does imply that either. The only thing you should be concerned about is when I start handing thing is late asking for extensions, I mean come on, I have never once asked for any special treatment. So give a gal a break.

I am looking forward to tomorrow; I hope we get our papers & portfolios back? I just want to see how I did. However, I am not looking forward to our exam. I feel overwhelmed and that only due to the fact that I just wrote out all the POSSIBLE questions that we may or may not have and let me tell you it is a lot of information dates, policy’s and jargon. How the heck am I suppose to remember half of that stuff, I cant even remember what we covered last week, lead alone a whole frickin semester. I am at the point where I know that cramming is not goin to help, so what do I do, PRAY I guess. We will see how tomorrow plays out, it is what it is and its out of my hands. Night –xoxo VanCityGirl83