“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

WEEK THIRTEEN: Day 1

Well another day another week, second to last at that. We had math as usual. It was pretty laid back, next class we get a sample of our final exam. I will be happy to be done; it was an incredible task to blog for every day that I went to school at task onto its own. I consciously did not speak of my commitment to do it everyday for every week until the end because I knew that once I did, I could not commit. This is our last full week. I am loosing all interest and going to be glad to be getting back to my old habit of nothing. I am being semi sarcastic when I say that you do know. Anyways I must go to sleep. Have a great night –XOXO VanCityGirl83