“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

WEEK NINE: Day 1


Had math first block, just like we have, every Monday for the last 9 weeks. It was good, still not my favorite class, my goal at this point is just to pass. That’s all I want. I don’t want to take it again. Anyways after lunch we had Lit. tutorial which was good, I actually worked on my FNST101 chapter presentation, which is coming along. I am excited to actually start to put it together on PowerPoint. So we will see how that works out.

Other than that it was a pretty chill day. It was one our classmates B-day so we all had cake, courtesy of another classmate lol. Oh on a even more exciting note, my new cell phone GETS RECEPTION in class, which totally made my day. Ah it’s the simple things that give us/me the most joy.  

Over the weekend I went to Mucho Burrito on Friday night, then went to Lougheed mall and bought my new cell, picked up some coffee’s then headed up to Burnaby Mountain SFU campus to study, stayed there till about 12:30am, man its totally creepy there after hours. So creepy! Saturday I pretty much slept all day, got up ate watched some TV then went back to bed. I don’t mind guess I needed it, my poor roommate is super sick and I have been fighting it off with success so far, we will see how long that last for. That’s a rap peeps –XOXO VanCityGirl83

No comments:

Post a Comment