“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WEEK SIX: Day 3

Lately I have been tired all day all night, I doesn’t seem to matter what I do I’m never getting enough sleep, I feel like I’m running on fumes, running out of motivation, I am just going through the paces. Just had to get that out, it almost feels better just saying it, as if it has lifted the burden, I’m feeling all kinds of exhaustion.
I have been kicking it up a notch in the self-care department; I took a nice hot bath by candle light while listening to classical music, which was great.  



It was a full day today. We had Learning Strategies first thing and first nations studies second block. Over all it was a good day.

Crap another short post guys, I’m going to bed. I am super tired and cant even think right now. Need a lot of self-care and getting sleep is one of those things. See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment