“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

WEEK SIX: Day 2


Well today was defiantly interesting! I was on my way to a morning appointment and was hit by a car! I saw the car, he stopped then out of know where he just starts moving again and he didn’t see me! Till I was yelling and cursing at him, but I was still pretty startled and mad. So I made it to my destination and the lady was like “how are you this morning?” I was like “Oh you know just got hit by a car on my way here”.

Anyways enough of that, I don’t like to dwell on the negative. Today we had math tutorial this morning, and second block we had lit. class. Today we covered more on critiquing an essay. None of us really felt like being there. I have been feeling like that on and off the last week and a bit. I got a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes and I still feel like there is not enough time in the day to get things done.

Guess this is the way of things sometimes the writing flows, and sometimes you just do it cause you gotta! Well it’s almost 11pm, I still have homework to do, and I have a full day of class tomorrow. So that’s all folks! :D