“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.15 (April,15,2007)


I need you to comfort me on a bad day,
I like it when we celebrate, when things are going our way,
You’ve been there for me through thick and thin,
Whenever I had a problem you were always there for me,
I become less concerned with fitting in, in with your world that is,
There is no you there is only me.


You’ve caused me so much trouble and still I keep your near,
You strip me of my sanity, and make me feel hopeless,
You tempt me with your lies and cloud my thoughts,
With you the good times only last so long, before I become down and out,
I’ve never felt so lonely in my entire life,
One night with you is another chip taken from my soul!!!

Written By: Jennifer Anne Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment