“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.12 (thinking)


Is sitting here wide awake thinking about all the homeless people out there in the cold!!
I am in my Lil Apartment nice and warm, with breakfast to eat and clean water to drink.
Looking at stuff online and planning out my life.
Like a trip to Greece, I have ALWAYS wanted to go there.
Make a pit stop to Ibiza, even though I don’t party anymore doesn’t mean I can’t go there and experience it for myself.


After all what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza.
I begin to think about my life in the wee hours of the mourning.
What does it all amount to?
Do we give in and conform or rebel 
I say rebel, but that is the old me, I must admit thought I do NOT want to conform either
There must be a happy medium?

Written By: Jennifer Anne Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment