“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.14 (I sold my soul)


I sold my soul for $16.00 (the cost of a Jumbo bottle of wine), 
There is no hope for me, 
I don’t care anymore, 
I’m not worth it, 
I don’t even know why I bother, 
I’m a lost cause, 
I can’t save myself, 
I don’t see any good left in me, 
I feel sad all the time, 
It’s in the very depths of my soul,

 
I look in the mirror and I see nothing, 
I don’t want to live, 
He gets the best of me all the time, 
I hear his whisper in my ear, 
It isn’t much longer before I lose all of my sanity, 
I’m in a constant battle and I always loose, 
One simple notion that’s all it takes. 

Written by: Jennifer Anne Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment