“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Done & Done :)

So the end of this amazing day draws near, so overwhelmed by everything but in a good way
Dinner was great I had a legendary burger followed by a passion tea from Starbucks courteous  of my sister!
I started get anxious towards the end, glad I had a tea and not my usual 6 shots of espresso with soy milk.
Everyone said the most amazing things about me and it was nice to hear it cause sometimes
I`m so focused on the negative rather than the positive. But today I could sit back and admire all the hard work I have done over the years and pat myself on the back. I am so happy that my family could make it, and having my girlfriend show up gave me the strength to stand up at the podium. Well thats all for today Im going to watch some tv and relax.

On a last note...
Talking to so many people at once is hard half the time I wasn't making any sense, could not complete a sentence...Oh well  :) ttul

No comments:

Post a Comment