“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Saturday, June 04, 2011

A few days seems like forever

Well it was hot out today, I had to run some minor errands, but even doing that in this weather was a royal pain in my azz!
Came home I was boiling hot! Think it was like 23 out, anything above 20 is not good for me!
Anyways...nuff bout that, so last night finally was able to use a car (YAY, so much better than the bus) went for a drive ALL night! and listened to music (my personal fav. past time)
Went to a park in Burnaby called: Squint Lake Park, it was ok, nothin great, but nice, it was a beautiful night out, perfect for a drive!
Went all over Vancouver it was pretty busy downtown, everybody winding up for the big game tonight! (they won BTW-ByTheWay, KICKED Bostons ass! Yeah boi lol)
Oh yeah got a cheap-o HDMI cable ($30) so now I can watch all my downloads from the lap top to the flat screen (Dat's Mint)

Of course true to form it did not work initially, but after fidgeting around with it, I GOT IT TO WORK! I'm getting SO GOOD at this tech stuff, rocked my own world! (yeah I'm a geek)
So guess that's bout it in a nut shell, if that's what you can call it..Hmm dunno?
So Sunday is coming up gotta go see my girl in Burnaby hang for the day...it's our weekly chill session (coffee & a meeting)
I just realized I use a lot of brackets & exclamation marks LOL
It's a lot of side-chat that I'm thinking while typing...any-who thats it TTUL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment