“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

LOSS :(


Yet another loss,
My heart cant bear it,
So many this year,
And now you!

I am saddened that you gave up so easily,
Thinking of what new lows you are going to reach only to realize that you have already hit it.
So desperate and lonely,
The easier softer way,
Will surely kill you,
I cannot stand by and watch,
It is too painful.

Actions speak louder than words,
Your words have no action,
You say one thing and do another,
You say you will do something, and then you don’t.


I have gone from having high expectations of you,
To no expectations of you,
Is that friendship?

You operate at a minimal capacity at best,
Obviously, you didn’t do as much work as you thought,
Else, you would not be in this situation,
The program didn’t stop working,
YOU stopped working the program.

You had reservations, resentments, and lived in the past.
You were not teachable, set in your ways, sounds all to familiar to, lol I have been there too.

I don’t know where to go from here?
I will go on with my life,
I have worked my ass off to get here and will not give up just because you did.
I will miss you, I will miss your friendship, I will take a loving distance.

I wish you all the best in your life; I hope that you do not die the terrible “alcoholic” death.

No comments:

Post a Comment