“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

YEAR 1: WEEK 2: D4 SOCIOLOGY TUTORIAL


I have already missed two lectures a few kinks to iron out in my class scheduling. I talked with my fellow classmates and talked about what I have missed and they said not much and if I read chapter 1 I should be fine. They also mentioned that there are 400+ student at the lecture! So I doubt that one measly student would go unnoticed.


I had a good feeling while in class, so I decided to drop from the waiting list from Communications 110 and just stick to the classes that I am currently enrolled in.

After class I went to the aboriginal center, it has a different name, but I cannot remember what it is (sorry guys!) I hung out for a bit after class ate some food, spoke with an elder, had a coffee and replenished myself, as I was famished.

It was a good day. Tomorrow no class, but I have to study like crazy, lots to do.

-XOXO VanCityGirl83   

No comments:

Post a Comment