“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Accept & Let Go

People come and go
Its the people who stay in your life that matter the most
Not saying that the people who left my life didn't affect/influence me
That is not true at all
If anything they have played just as big of a role as the people who have stuck around
Some of the things that I have learnt from the people who have come and gone from my life is:
Not everyone is goin to have a permanent/lingering role in your life
And no matter how long the time period of the people who come and go from our lives they helped me grow through there personal experience, they have given me wisdom, and have taught me great life lessons
They have taught me to accept and let go
It was not an easy lesson to learn
But when it was learned, it made all the other comings and goings a lot easier

No comments:

Post a Comment