“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

YEAR 1: WEEK 2: D2 TUTORAIL


Today’s class was short. The number of students in the auditorium was in the hundreds, where as in the tutorials we are split up into smaller groups and given a teachers assistant. We just went around the room and introduced ourselves. We are given a weekly assignment to be done in a group/pair. I choose ‘Animation Surrealism and the Avant-garde’ To tell you the truth I just saw the words snow white and I was all over that like white on bread. At the end of class, we exchanged contact info with our partners. This pretty much concludes today’s activities.


On a separate note I am still on the waiting list for Communication 110 which is the secondary pre-requisite for the program/certificate I want to do. If I get into that class I am going to drop photography. I am really hoping I get in, I am number one on the waiting list and the first two weeks tons of people drop/add classes. So fingers crossed. Thanks for checking out my post, see you in the next one :)

-XOXO VanCityGirl83        

No comments:

Post a Comment