“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

YEAR 1: WEEK 2: D3


Had a 50-minute lecture in IAT 244 aka Photography class. Time goes by fast and 50 minutes is manageable. I do need a coffee during class otherwise; I get tired and yawn through the whole class. I find that I really have to focus hard to grasp what the heck he is talking about, I don’t know nothing about nothing when it comes to photography. There are all these technical names for everything. What’evz. What I got from this class was something to do with auto lock exposure & auto focus. What the heck you do with them or get them or whatever I do not know. Guess that is why you go to class is to learn about these things. Oh yeah and I have to learn how to use Photoshop too...good times.


That is about it. I have Sociology tomorrow morning. Not really liking morning class, all my other classes take place in the late afternoon/evening. You know cause I am a vampire and cant go out during the day LOL.

-XOXO VanCityGirl 83

No comments:

Post a Comment