“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today is a day like ever other

Well its been a really long time since I last blogged, sorry about that guys. However, seriously I needed a little break. Blogging 5 days a week for 14 weeks straight was a MAJOR task. Not saying that nothing has been going on, I am surprisingly busy considering I am done class, done finals and done my program! I have the summer off, planning my vacation.


School was officially done last week in March, first week in April we did not have much to do, April 13th we had our last final exam up at Burnaby campus, it was taken amongst 300-400 other students. Pretty crazy and on April,18th we had our graduation.  

On a different note, a family member has passed on, unexpectedly passed away. Totally blind sighted the whole family. Catching everyone off guard.

Well that’s all I can get into right now, its late and I want to go to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment