“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, March 02, 2012

WEEK NINE: Day 5

Today was pretty short 9 am I had an appointment with an academic advisor that only took about 10-20 minutes. I must admit I felt discouraged after meeting with the advisor, is that normal? She said something that made me feel insecure about my plan of action. Anyways after that I went up to the library to pick up my books that I specially ordered from our Burnaby campus I am going to be using them on my FNST101 research paper due soon.

We only had the one class today and after 12pm we were done for the day. It was a nice finish to the end of the week. I went home and took a nap, when I woke I packed my backpack and headed out the door to study. Went to Burger King for dinner, then drove to Kwantlen to study in the library stayed till about 8:30 then headed out for a coffee and to go home.

So all in all a pretty chill day, things have finally slowed down a little, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have lots to work on. I can just do it at a steady pace, not studying for crazy long periods of time. I hope you have a great weekend see you on Monday J

No comments:

Post a Comment