“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, March 01, 2012

WEEK NINE: Day 4

I had a pretty productive day. First block I had a math mid-term, I feel like I passed and that’s all I care about. I handed in my final copy of my critical essay, and our second class was cut short cause they were using the room for the SFU Open House. We had the longest lunch break ever from 10am-12:30pm!!!! And I only brought the two subjects for class; I didn’t have anything else to work on. Oh well what can you do.

I was pretty productive during my lunch break; I made an appointment with my doctor in White Rock for next Tuesday. Also next Friday I am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth out. I also have a 9am appointment with a academic advisor tomorrow morning. Well have a great night people, tomorrow is Friday YAY :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment