“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2012

WEEK SEVEN: Day 3

Well well well another school day is at the end. It was a busy day, a long day! We had Learning Strategies first block where we all applied as undergraduates online, the process was a little different for all of us the online application was very inconsistent. However, I got through it just fine. I can’t wait to start my undergraduate studies.

After lunch, we had FNST101 a fellow classmate presented their chapter and after that, we had our MID-TERM! I totally over analyzed what we would cover on the test and of course, the stuff that was on the test I didn’t go over that vigorously. Oh well c’est la vie.

Considering some minor pitfalls, I made it through the day. I am learning a lot about myself. Small changes within me, things that were never there before. I’m proud of myself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment