“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wow its been a while...!?!

My bad, that last post took a lot out of me. I am on vacation right now! I am currently on Vancouver Island in Saanich area. for about 2 more nights then on my way back home. I have been on the island since last Monday, so much to talk about. I spent 4 nights in Tofino, 2 nights in Qualicum beach and now finishing up in Saanich at a beautiful R.V Resort on the beach, I feel so fortunate to have come over here, and tour more than half of Vancouver Island! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Tofino, and now my dreams have come true I can check this off my bucket list. I believe that I have me sobriety to thank for this! Well I am goin to enjoy this beautiful HOT day now. I will be posting soon for sure. Oh and I have some photos that I want to show ya when I can upload them :) Have a wonderful day. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment