“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Too hot!

So I went to go on the sky train and saw that they where patrolling I only had $1.30 which isn't enough for any fare, so I walked. From Gateway to Surrey central, in the heat, It was miserable, I was miserable. Thing is I knew it was hot out so I had a shower so I would stay cooler longer, but it wasn't long at all. The damage is done, I can only stand direct sun exposure for about 5 minutes so, out of a whole day which is 24 hours that isn't that long.
Came home after and had another COLD shower. Ate a light dinner and then took a nap around 6:30pm woke up hungry and had grilled cheese. The heat sucked all the energy out of me. I really cant stand this weather, but the only thing that makes it bearable is summer nights, there beautiful and cool. Well thats it for tonight, have no energy and I have a head ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment