“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So I have been doing some research on writing techniques and have come across some great blogs and articles from pro bloggers. So in the next week and a bit, I will be really giving some thought to what I want to blog about, figure out a blogging schedule that will work for me. Also I wanted to talk briefly about the chapters that I have been writing about, and to let you in on something.


It all started with a really good friend of mine leaving town and we went out for a second dinner just the two of us, it was really nice. We were reminiscing in the good old days when we partied like rock stars and had the stories to back it up. We were young & wild and anything goes.

I remembered one of our more EPIC adventures, and it reminded me of a movie that came out in 2001 it was a very famous movie but If I tell you the name, it will give away (possibly the 3rd chapter). So that’s about it for now. Stay tuned you won’t want to miss it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment