“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Holy Crap

WOW its been a while since I have posted much on here sorry guys. Lots of different things have been happening. I have been looking for work (which seems to be the norm for me) I went to a job fair this week, I have gone to a BBQ (a friend celebrated 2 years clean time) out in Aldergrove. My good friend celebrated 2 years of sobriety last Sunday.Two seems to be the number of the week. I cant believe I have kept all these appointment's with out a day planner or writing them down?!
Off the top of my head I haven't had to much down time which for me is not common. Unlike many I take great pride in self care I know what I need to do for myself and I just figured that these time periods however great in between employment really are just self care days, even if it has been over a year. It's my body's way of saying hey take care of yourself. I may not be climbing Mt. Everest but I have done a shit load of eternal work. Which I believe is the most important. I surround myself with like minded people and the rest is history.I am not a workaholic, I do not save for the future, I don't do things like other people, I almost always get what I want no matter what it is! Things seem to come together for me effortlessly. I am not complaining. I would continue to tell ya how I do what I do, but that is a trade secret, it's the one and only secret that I don't reveal to many. Even if I do tell, just because it works for me does not necessarily mean its gonna work for you. Unless you are a Capricorn female, that is the youngest sister of brothers (family birth order) Ha I am goin on vacation in a bit, vacation and I have not worked in over a year, a pessimistic person would be wondering why or how that is possible. I guess I am just an eternal optimist. Well that's it for now...Ta Ta :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment