“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer days & Summer Nights

Well today was the second day of summer, it was about 21 out today, and like I said before anything above 20 it to hot for me. I was only out and about for a couple of hours. After which I spent the rest of the day cooling off (no lie) I bought a pioneer CD deck for my friends Mustang (a very close friend who has been there through thick and thin) It's gonna cost about $50-60 to install it! I actually changed my mind when I got to Best Buy when I saw the one that I thought that I wanted (a Sony deck) but it looked like shit In real life. So the one I got is SO MUCH better even has a remote baby yeah! Pimpin lol

Oh wait all this happened last! Before that I went to the bank, stopped in this wholesale place that sell name brand shit for cheap! Got 2 cans of L'Oreal hair spray, 2 bottles of top-coat, and mascara! All under $20, frickin sa-weet. After that I went to 711 picked up some energy drinks (buy one get one free, always the best deal) Then as I was on my way to Best Buy I stopped by White Spot for lunch, which if you as me was a really good idea, cause I cant deal with people on a empty stomach, and would most likely result in someone getting hurt. So yeah that brings us back to Best Buy,left there and went to Future Shop just to make sure I got a good deal, which I did cause they were selling the exact same deck for more. Pretty much just went home after, cause I was BOILING hot! FML. Proceeded to plan my 2 week trip on Vancouver Island, so far got 4 days in Tofino, super stoked about that I have always wanted to go, gonna go check out Ucuelet too. Hmm what else? Had dinner (gyoza & house salad) Talked to some good friends on the phone and now its like 2:30am! I'm tired want to get up at a decent hour and get my nails done before I go to my home group. So night all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment