“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.3


Life on life’s terms,
Isn’t always so easy and so it shouldn’t be,
Happiness comes happiness goes,
A teder-toder of emotions,
Sway back and forth from all ends of the scale,
Part of me feels deeply inspired creatively that is,
Part of me feels lost,
One moment everything is fine,
The next I’m ready to run (give up)
My coping skills seem to be put to the test today
I feel like I failed
Miserably!
Irritable and discontent eat your heart out,
I am tired yet can’t sleep
WHY? 


My brain is juggling dates/times/people/places/moving/job/friends/family/obligations the list goes on and on,
I can’t seem to quit out the voice and thoughts in my head,
I feel the pain but am numb,
I am awake but not,
The world is sleeping dreaming about sugar plum fairies and what not...
Wish I was there,
I listen to the sound of the city,
The CP Rail trains down on river road, water flowing from the fountain in the courtyard, cars racing down 108th Street,
As night goes by,
I stand still,
I’m so tired I can feel how heavy my eyes are but my body won’t let me sleep...
I have things to do tomorrow I’m on a timeline,
None of that matters when you don’t know what time you are goin to bed or waking up for that matter,
The story of my life,
These are the thoughts in my head,
Now what do I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment