“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.20 (I love my life)



Life is really god right now!!
I have brief moments in time where everything seems to be in sync with the universe and that I am traveling along the path the has been set for me...
I use to live my life IN THE PAST 24/7
I was the queen of "yeah but?, what if's? and If only! 
If only this person acted this way then I would act this way


If you really think about it we only have this moment!
Not 2 minutes ago or two minutes later RIGHT NOW!!!
In this moment I have peace of mind and security
I would not want to go back in a time machine to change my mistakes 
For if it wasn't for those mistakes for the ups and definite downs I would not be the person that I am TODAY
I own every part that is ME

No comments:

Post a Comment