“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

Note's from FB pt.18 (Call it as I see it!!)


I’m disappointed with you,
You let me down again,
You lied to me and made false promises,
I let you hurt me,
You need a wakeup call,
You’re the sickest one of all, 
Why can’t you see that?
Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about,
Don’t play stupid,
You never wanted your recovery,
You never even tried,
You judge everyone else,
Now it's your turn,


I know these words are hurtful,
And your wondering were they came from,
All I do is keep giving,
And all you do is take,
You never call or email,
You just want to push me away,
You don’t work your program,
Because you don’t want to,
You hang around with people that want to keep you sick,
It breaks my heart to see this,
But I must move on,
You will be but a shadow of my past,
I don’t expect to hear from you,
Because when you’re confronted with the truth you just run,
You are the source of all your problems,
Stop blaming others,
Instead look at yourself.

Written By: Jennifer Anne Harrison


No comments:

Post a Comment