“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE MONRING OF TUESDAY JUNE TWELFETH


Friend 1: Hey let me take you out for breakfast.

Friend 2: Oh that is nice of you to get breakfast and

Friend 1 finds out there is no money on their debit card.

Friend 1: Hey can I borrow some money; I will pay you back on Friday with interest.

Friend 2: Oh ok, how much do you want to borrow???

Friend 1: Um.....$300!!!

Friend 2: ARE YOU KIDDING ME, you want to borrow all the pre-money money that I saved for my vacation next week??!!


Friend 1: I will pay you back on Friday I PROMISE

Friend 2: Well it is not like your asking for $20,60 or $80! Its $300!!!

Friend 1: Ok I will lend you the money (reluctantly) Guess I am not getting breakfast then :(  (Cause friend 1 has to be at work by 8am) 

Friend 1: are we still gonna eat breakfast?

Friend 2: Oh I’ll give ya $5.00 for breakfast.

Friend 1: $5.00!!!!! OMG what the hell! I am lending you $300 dollars and your only gonna give me $5.00 for breakfast!!? HELLO IM THE ONE HELPING YOU OUT HERE!

Friend 1: How about this I am going to take $20 out of the $300 to buy myself breakfast ALSO I will lend you the money on two conditions A) I take out $20 for breakfast but you still owe me $300 & B) You owe me $20 for interest and for the inconvenience.

Friend 2: Deal :D

Friend 1: Has to run up to the apartment to grab the money. Comes back down with the money only to be asked ANOTHER favor. (sigh) FML

Friend 2: Um can you deposit this into my bank account @ exactly 9:30 am???

Friend 1: Your joking right? Seriously!!!

Friend 2: please its really important!?!

Friend 1: OK FINE BUT THATS GONNA BE ANOTHER $10 INTEREST, so you’ll pay me $330 back on Friday

Friend 2: Fine :D

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment