“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, May 04, 2012

May.4th

I don’t know what to write about. It has been a long week. I got a phone call today from Urban Fare this afternoon; I saw that it was an unknown number so I let it go to voicemail. I knew right away that it was for a job interview, so I brought up my resume on the computer and called them back right away. Of course, they asked a few questions about me and then did a mini phone interview. So now I move onto the secondary process. Which is face-to-face.


I haven’t been up to much, the one moment I get time free in my schedule something horrible happens, so now I spend my spare time thinking about the horrible thing that happened. Maybe you are wondering what the horrible thing is?  My cat Poofy died, I had to put him down. I am sad that he didn’t get to live a long life, he would have been 5 years old this July. I just miss him like crazy; the apartment feels so empty without a kitty.

Anyways I am on the verge of tears and dont really want to write anymore, thank you for reading my blog have a safe & happy weekend. –All My Relations, VanCityGirl83  



No comments:

Post a Comment