“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WEEK THREE: Day 2

So here we are at Tuesday. It is freezing outside these days, though I must say I really prefer that to hot, sweaty summer that’s gross to me. I’m weird like that; I believe in my previous life I was a vampire. I literally stay out of the sun, and loathe when it’s bright and warm. I just do not like that kind of weather. My kind of weather is: Cool, overcast, nice breeze, slightly sunny way off in the distance.

So day today in class we had F.A.L (Foundations of Academic Literacy. I really enjoy this class, guess I say that about every class but it’s the truth. We received our diagnostic writing papers back, with notes from the instructor. I am realizing that I still have much to work on in this course. I am not a perfect writer, nor do I want to be.

We started on our textbook today we read/skimmed through chapter 1 all the way up to page 15. We read and analyzed some essays examples that were in our books. We covered an interesting story about organic food vs. non organic. I believe what ever works for you. Personally I am limited in regards to funds, I would love to eat organic and be super healthy and blah blah blah whatever! At this point in my life, I just like eating period! I don’t think or want to think about how the chicken came after the egg and how they treated that poor chicken, you can look at it however you want its still going to end up on my plate and in my tommy.

I find that this class just whips on by, next thing you know we have covered all this material and then its time to go home. I think all classes should be like that. Hmm is this wishful thinking? I do not know? Well full day tomorrow. Gonna go study and eat a snack and listen to my classical music. Have a good night all #TalkToYouTomorrow     

No comments:

Post a Comment