“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

WEEK FOUR: Day 3

OK I hate to do this straight off the bat but todays post is gonna be SUPER short. Sometimes there is not enough time in the day. It’s already 12:30am and I have to go to bed in bout half an hour.

Today was another fun filled day of stress, but there were also a lot of good things that happened today. I’ll see if I can fill you in tomorrow-in Thursday’s blog post, about today. I have MATH tomorrow L and I am going to do it with a smile. Well that’s bout it for now. Guess its good to keep some posts short and sweet; some of my posts run for like 3 pages here on Microsoft office. So I shouldn’t feel guilty for shorty’s lol (short posts lol)

So sleep tight yo :D XOXO  From VanCityGirl 83! 

No comments:

Post a Comment