“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Thursday, April 05, 2012

WEEK FOURTEEN: Day 4


Well this concludes my official final and last day of class. We have one test left and its next Thursday at night on the Burnaby Campus. Therefore, I am going to take the weekend off courtesy of an idea from a fellow classmate. Funny how the idea never even crossed my mind. My brain is just programed to work & study. Anyways I do not really feel anything but relief and thankful that I do not have to wake up and go to class everyday now. We had our FAN final today; I did the best I could possibly do. I can live with that. I can look myself in the mirror and go to sleep at night. I answered most of the questions except 5 out of 13, so not bad. Anyways I am so done with stressing out about things. So now, all I have to do is figure out what I want to do in the fall. Well I still have not made up my mind on how my bogging schedule is going to be. So have a great night talk to ya later  -XOXO VanCityGirl83

No comments:

Post a Comment