“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

WEEK FOURTEEN: Day 3

Well today was our second to last day of class. Little sad but way more happy, I just want to be done. I sick of studying. Today we were suppose to go to the Bill Reid Gallery in Vancouver, but we did not. I was super tired in class today; we watched a series about discrimination/racism. It was very interesting to watch. I really just wanted to get the heck out of there. Well tomorrow is our last official day in class, and of course, it is a full day, Math final and our last class of FAL. OMG so tomorrow will be the last day of me blogging everyday. Hmm that should be interesting. I do not know what the plan is after school. We will see, defiantly something to think about. Night peeps –XOXO VanCityGirl83